At NACE Schools our international events programmes form an integral part of the quest for excellence at our bilingual and English-speaking International schools. These events help our students to consolidate their linguistic skills and to build long-lasting friendships with students from different cultures.
Some of the international events organised by NACE Schools are:
- NACE Model United Nations: is a simulation of the United Nations during which students take on the role of delegates from different countries and debate global current affairs in English.
- NACE International Music Festival: students display their love of music, musical talent and performance skills during this week-long event.
- NACE Academic Olympics: an event at which students from different NACE schools come together to participate in friendly competition in subjects such as Maths, IT and Science, in a multicultural and inclusive environment.
- NACE Olympic Games: an exciting and dynamic sports event in which teams and individuals compete in sports such as football, athletics and swimming.
- NACE Virtual Arts Competition: an online competition in which students get the opportunity to display their creativity and artistic talent.
- NACE Football Cup: a football tournament for teams from schools belonging to the group.
- Head Pupil Leadership Event: an event designed to develop leadership skills and confidence in public speaking with external speakers, workshops and team building activities.